Pre-Arrival Document Checklist
Carry the original and photocopies of academic transcripts (Mark sheet & Certificates) listed below and at least 10 passport-sized photographs.
- Original along with photocopy of PASSPORT / NATIONAL ID and VISA.
- At the time of reporting and registration for your academic classes provide the original Fee Transfer Receipt (SWIFT Advice from your Bank) of your academic as well as hostel fee.
- To avoid medical complications at immigration checkpoints at international airport ensure that you have all necessary vaccinations (Yellow fever/ HIV/COVID-19 etc.)
- Carry the photocopy of admission letter issued by Royal Global University at the time of reporting at University.
Other important information
- Students are recommended to carry a sufficient amount of Cash/Credit Cards. If carrying foreign currency, they can get it exchanged from a currency exchange counter at all International Airport.
- Keep all your valuables and important documents (Passport, Visa
papers, Acceptance letter, Academic Certificates, etc.) in your
Cabin/Hand baggage to avoid the possibility of their misplacement at
- To avail the complimentary pick up service from the airport kindly
mention the requirement via email to Gurpreet Kaur Anand, Senior
Manager, Branding & Communication, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone
: +91 69130-02970
Reporting to the University
Students are required to report to the university at least 3 days prior to the
date of batch commencement. To avail hostel facilities students must book
their preferred rooms and pay their hostel fees in advance to avoid any
hassles. The students who have not applied for the hostel facilities will be
allowed to opt for the facilities as per the availability of rooms. Depending
upon the availability of rooms students can deposit hostel fees on the day of
their reporting at the campus.
International students are advised to carry their Health/Medical Insurance and
one copy of the same must be submitted at the University at the time of
Reporting at University.
Climate, Food and Culture
Assam has a moderate temperature which ranges between 30⁰C to 38⁰C
during summer and between 15⁰C to 21⁰C during winter, students are
accordingly advised to pack their bags. The remaining months of the year are
Students are advised to search more about the location of Royal Global
University, Indian food, its culture and important tourist places in and around
All students must note the following points:
- RGU is a Non-Alcoholic Campus. Any student found smoking or
consuming drugs/ alcoholic drinks inside university premises (Campus/
Hostel/ Classrooms/ Rest Rooms, etc.) will be reported immediately to
their local guardian or parents.
- We have zero tolerance for ragging. Any student found involved in
ragging will have to face stringent action.
- RGU is a Wi-Fi-enabled campus, so students are suggested to carry
their own laptop and smartphones.
- A standard uniform is required for all students enrolled in all courses.
Students of Nursing and Hotel Management are required to wear
separate uniforms during their lab work.
- Hostel rooms are equipped with all modern amenities like lift facilities,
air conditioning, study area, unwinding rooms, gymnasium, common T.V
and other basic amenities. Students can purchase all other personalized
items from University Student Gallery
- Indian mobile sim cards can be purchased from representatives of
service providers. Students are advised to connect with the Senior
Manager, Branding & Communication.