To complete the "Tree of Knowledge" Royal Global University and Royal Global School together form the ‘Royal Knowledge Park’, which is promoted by Gyan Sagar Foundation, a not-for-profit organization. It proudly caters to more than 5000 students from KG to Ph.D., with a total staff strength of around 1000. The concept of this knowledge park (offering education to students from kindergarten to higher education) is a first of its kind educational initiative in the entire North East, India.
Knowledge forms the foundation for creativity. Creativity is a process and a skill that can be managed and developed with help of knowledge. Few recent events where students showcased their talents and creativity are:
- A short skit, based on street play format, covering the life and times of the great LachitBorphukan was presented by Royal Rangmanch, a drama club of the university on Lachit Diwasheld on 24 November 2022.
- The Royal School of Communication and Media (RSCOM) displayed their Street Play skills, as a part of their co-curricular activities on 23 November 2022.
- Royalites from different departments auditioned for the DY 365 Calendar event held on 18 November 2022 at the university campus.
- A 'NORTHEAST CULTURAL FEST' was organized by the Department of Political Science on 18 November 2022. A variety of stalls displaying the rich culture of Northeast India through exhibitions of ethnic art & crafts, handloom, local products, fun games and food were displayed.
- Children's Day was celebrated in RGU with poster making competition followed by a musical drama highlighting the issue of child related crimes, recitation, and an eye opening drama throwing light on the moral values of humanity, kindness etc.
- Students performed on alumni night 2022
- Department of Radiology Imaging Technology, Royal School of Medical and Allied Sciences celebrated International Day of Radiology with 'Poster Making' competition
- Carn-Evil Royale (The Big Halloween Night)-Students put up various stalls like food, face painting and thrift stalls.
- The Department of Social Work in collaboration with Student's Welfare-RGU successfully organized LUMINESCENCE- The Diwali Mela.
LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE AT THE CAMPUS “TRULY HAPPY”
- Easily Accessible Facilities: Every building on the campus has easily accessible facilities. Each floor has clean washrooms and clean drinking water facilities. The in-campus bank and ATM services not only offer the convenience that busy students and employees expect in campus banking services but also security measures to give customers peace of mind. With shuttle services, students can easily move from one part of the campus to another.
- We Keep the Fun Going Longer: We host a variety of live and virtual events around campus throughout the year- concerts, movie viewing, competitions, fest, exhibitions, reunions and much more. We keep the good times rolling.
- Build Relationships: There are several spots where students can hang out and lead a fulfilling social life. The university features diverse dining options ranging from traditional eateries to modern coffee shops. Students can head to the Royal Garden which is the best spot to watch the sunrise in the morning. Also, students can visit the Cube for a friendly match.
- Attractive Campus: Surroundings play a vital role in our emotional well-being. With lush green surroundings capped with pollution-free air, RGU stands tall amongst its contemporaries. There are plants in every few steps and wall art in different corners of the campus that brightens up learning environments and creates a more engaging and interesting space for students to thrive. Apart from this there are several fountains around the campus which serve as a backdrop for photo worthy memories.
- Unique Hostel Experience: Hostel rooms at RGU are smart, exquisite and classy. The hostel complex is huge and is surrounded by greenery. All hostel rooms have air conditioners, dining hall, high- speed internet facility and study area. Apart from this, indoor games like pool table, caroms, chess, table tennis etc makes the hostel experience fun and unique.